Remember your secondary school days, when you were tasked to shade your OMR MCQ answer sheets during major examinations? Similarly, the first type of parking coupons used were cards that required motorists to shade the dates and time. These “OMR sheets” were replaced with the current, die-cut versions. With the implementation of the Electronic Parking System (EPS), there has been a decline of coupon-only carparks.
Now, with the parking.sg app becoming more popular, the multi-coloured parking coupons will soon become obsolete.
Feel free to navigate through our website and discover the perfect fit for your requirements, whether your intention is to purchase, sell, export, or invest in commercial vehicles. Engage in a conversation with our skilled sales team today! Moreover, you can reach us at +65 8869 1179 for any inquiries related to brand new or used cars. If car rentals pique your interest, please don't hesitate to contact us at +65 9178 6185. Rest assured, we're here to guide and support you throughout your journey!
In Same Category
- Unlock the Best Ride: How to Choose the Right Car Rental in Singapore
- A Comprehensive Guide to Buying Used Cars in Singapore
- When to Sell Your Car in Singapore to Maximise Your Profit
- 10 Tips in Negotiation with Car Dealers to Save Thousands of Dollars
- Car Dealers You Should Avoid Buying from in Singapore